Sunday, May 4, 2008

Rudolph

So what happens when you mix selling a house, preparing for judging at a national stamp show and thinking about the logistics of moving to another country, well, if you are me, you turn into Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. When we brought Isabelle home from the hospital three years ago, Maggie got a stress related skin infection. Apparently, people can get these too!

So, on Thursday afternoon we got word - our house has sold! Yea! Stress level reduced dramatically.

Thursday evening, I headed out to Ottawa to judge at Orapex leaving Paul and Isabelle at home to visit Clare for the weekend. This is my third apprenticeship toward becoming a national level philatelic judge. If all goes well, I will get my accreditation after this. I feel quite unprepared hence the stress.

But the nose is getting better...

No comments: