Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Moving to the Suburbs

Part of me can't believe I am saying this and part of me is relieved. I have never seen myself as a suburbs person. I always lived on the peninsula in Halifax, near the downtown in St. John's and Kentville and out in the country in Cape Breton. Well, you have to try everything once so here we are moving to the suburbs.

After looking through I don't know how many houses, Paul has found us the right one. He had seen several homes in Orchard Farms, heard good things about the subdivision and finally found a house which suits our needs. According to Paul, the subdivision in full of young families and has a pool, tennis courts, ball fields. He has posted more about it in his blog.

2 comments:

D said...

looks nice Jane and not too " 'burb-ish".

Taryn said...

Like you say, "On Another Adventure"...