Friday, January 22, 2010

Looking Back – January 2009

Since I am not the best blogger and obviously have missed lots of opportunities, I thought I would try to share some of the things we have done in the last year along with our current activities.

A year ago, my parents were here visiting. They arrived just after New Years and stayed a couple of weeks. It was my dad’s first visit and my mom’s second. Since then they have been back two more times and we are waiting for another visit so we can check out dad’s new car!  While they were here we drove along the Blue Ridge Parkway which, if I haven’t mentioned it before, is beautiful no matter what the season. Here the clouds are pouring from one side to the other and you can just see the silver frost on the trees.

Mum and dad’s visits include work as well. Dad recovered a chair and a chaise for us last January and both of them spend some quality time with both Isabelle and Maggie.

P1221591 P1221590P1131549 P1161574

Notice how comfortable Maggie is, some of you might remember when she wouldn’t even go near my dad – she finally figured out that she has a good thing there!