Obviously, we made it back to SC after almost a month in Nova Scotia in July and here it is the eve of October.
We have discovered lots of things in that time:
- the coolest (temperature-wise) drive from MA to SC in August, the A/C died in the new Jeep just north of Boston on the trip with my mom back to SC, which is through Shenandoah National Park and west into Tennessee before heading south through Asheville, NC to Greenville;
- the kindest car dealership I have ever been to - in Moosup, CT;
- when ordering Chinese food in New Jersey - order half what you think will be enough;
- storytime at the Museum and Gallery at Heritage Green featuring Caldecott winning books;
- the Greenville Zoo;
- gymnastics at Greenville Gymnastics;
- playgrounds in Cleveland Park; Butler Springs Park; Century Park; Southside Park;
- the zoo and EdVenture in Columbia
- great restaurants - Pho Noodleville, Fonda Rosalinda’s and 33 Liberty;
- the Golden Strip YMCA Isabelle and for me! (trying to keep the goal of there being less of me this time next year!);
- the Southeastern Stamp Show in Marietta, GA;
- the Georgia Aquarium;
- IKEA in Atlanta; and
- Atlantic Station, Atlanta;
So, that is some of what has been filling our time for that last little while. Paul has been posting about some of our other activities, so be sure to check out his blog. Of course each of these things has more of a story so - as time allows - I will try to fill you in.
Also, I will try to be a bit better about updates but make no promises!